[Fredslist] Free Fit Analysis at the Friars Club Thursday

Ann Lindsay ann at sosformen.com
Tue Jun 25 11:43:18 EDT 2013

Ladies and Gentleman,

Did you know that the majority of well dressed professionals wear their
clothing too big?

If you would like the fit of your outfit analyzed by a professional image
consultant, please attend the Gotham Joint Luncheon meeting this Thursday,
June 27th at the Friars' Club.

I will be there by about noon, and happy to stay after.

As an additional resource for the Gentlemen, I will have my J Hilburn luxury
fabrics for custom and made to measure clothing at affordable prices
available to you for inspection.

And MANY Gotham accolades if you want a reference.  :-)

Ann E. Lindsay, AICI FLC

J Hilburn Custom Clothing <http://www.annlindsay@jhilburn.com/>

SOSformen.com <http://sosformen.com/>   SOSforwomen.com

203-257-8167