[Fredslist] Physical medicine/rehab doctor -- expert witness

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Tue Jun 25 11:58:39 EDT 2013

Please help a friend and colleague, who writes that she needs an expert
witness:  I need a physical medicine and rehab doctor (physiatrist) who
could potentially testify.  Location base unimportant.

Please reply directly to Liz, at:

Elizabeth.Shampnoi at NavigantConsulting.com

Thanks,

David

Gotham L.I.

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David J. Abeshouse

626 RXR Plaza | Uniondale, New York 11556

Ph: 516-229-2360 | Fax: 516-229-2361

B2B Dispute Resolution: Business Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Lawyer
| Business Arbitrator/Mediator

 <mailto:David at BizLawNY.com> David at BizLawNY.com |
<http://www.bizlawny.com/> www.BizLawNY.com                View my online
profiles:
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=743166&authType=name&authToken=fmBm
&trk=ppro_viewmore> LinkedIn |
<http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/11556-ny-david-abeshouse-853883.html> Avvo |
<http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=25572&ac=516> Mediate.com

Member and Fellow of the College of Commercial Arbitrators (CCA).
(Membership is by invitation only.  58 CCA Fellows in NY State; 3 on Long
Island.)  See:  <http://www.thecca.net/> http://www.thecca.net

Listed in New York Metro Super Lawyers -- for 2007, 2012; category:
Alternative Dispute Resolution Law.  Independent lawyer peer review rated by
Martindale: A-V Preeminent/5.0 out of 5.0 ranking.

Charter Member, NYAMA ( <http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse>
http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse); member of its parent
organization, the NADN (National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals:
<http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse> http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse)
(Invitation only; 55 in NY State; 5 on L.I.).