[Fredslist] Private Club Offer

Tony Guggino, CLU, ChFC tony at guggino.us
Fri Jun 21 17:59:25 EDT 2013

*Hi Tribe,
***

*I've arrange a corporate membership at 3 clubs owned by Club Collections.
*

*Thisis a terrific arrangement which offers all the benefits of the
Clubs at a fraction of the price.
*

**

*Here are the locations:*

*Midtown Executive Club <http://www.midtownexecutiveclub.com/> - *off
Fifth Ave near Times Square - 40 West 45^th Street, NYC
*The Terrace Club <http://www.terraceclub.com/> *- overlooking
Rockefeller Center - 25 West 51^st Street, NYC

*View of the World Terrace Club <http://www.viewoftheworld.com/> *-
overlooking Lower Manhattan - 140 Washington Street, NYC

Annual dues are $425.

See a list of benefits below.

To take advantage of this opportunity please call or email and I'll give
you instructions for payment.

Join the Club Collection; receive a $75 dining voucher!

**

*We invite you to join our Private Business Centers / Clubs in three
prime locations in New York City *

Whether you are meeting with colleagues, dining with clients or
entertaining, our Private Business

/*Centers/ Clubs allow you to conduct business in a relaxed atmosphere
designed for ultimate comfort,*//*efficiency and value with full
services, complimentary amenities and innovative features*//*.*/

_*Membership Benefits:*_

·Complimentary continental breakfast (with Club Collection
membership)(full buffet breakfast ,$5 for members, $11 for guests

·Complimentary Coffee, tea, water, snacks throughout the day

·Versatile meeting/event space

·Great indoor/outdoor dining at reasonable prices

·Complimentary WiFi

·Computer workstations with high-speed Internet access and network printing

·Discounted parking

·Members-only private networking events for interacting with like-minded
professionals

·Plus Low member hotel rates at 15 Club Quarters
<http://www.clubquarters.com/> throughout the United States and London
starting as low as $191 in New York City,  as well as family, friends
and colleagues

Over 150 reciprocal club partnerships worldwide

*The Club Collection membership includes access to all three Private
Business Clubs in New York City:*

*/Plus complimentary access to:/*

*Connections at Trafalgar Square
<http://www.connectionsattrafalgarsquare.com/> - *adjacent to Trafalgar
Square - 8 Northumberland Avenue, London

Please contact me at 212-359-4392, email to tony at guggion.us. . to
discuss  membership.

**

*Join the Club Collection; receive at $75 dining voucher!*

Tony Guggino, CLU, ChFC
Chartered Financial Consultant

American Business
45 w.45th Street