[Fredslist] JOINT MEETING June 24 Lawyers' Resource Group Meets with BANDIT TOO

Richard Klein rdk at millerconsulting.net
Thu Jun 20 13:44:32 EDT 2013

Come join us at what is sure to be an excellent networking lunch!

And Bring a Guest!

Joint meeting are one of the best times to bring a guest, for a couple of reasons: they will never be conflicted out (joint meetings are open meetings...no no-compete), and they always have an increased buzz about them as people meet for the first time or reconnect with those they see less frequently.

Monday, June 24th
12:30 - 2:00
At the Friar's Club.
Register online: