[Fredslist] While the Rain was Raining in NY.....

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Thu Jun 20 13:39:11 EDT 2013

The SoFl or South Florida Gotham chapter  was having a good old time...As
you can see our table was full with members and  newbies and we are off to a
great year.  Represented were at least seven  different industries and some
people brought two and three guests from their  firms.  The next meeting of
our group will be on July 30 so if you are down  from the North, over from
the West or just plain lucky enough to live here..give  me a call and join us
for the evening.  Thanks to all who attended  from...
Robert Esposito, Richard Gaines and Janet  Adler