[Fredslist] BOGO DOWNTOWN MEETING WITH BROOKLYN POWER BREAKFAST - OPEN MEETING - JULY 16TH 12:30 -2:00 PM -COME EARLY, STAY LATE - EXTRA M=NETWORKING TIME

Linda "Queenie" Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Fri Jun 7 12:32:56 EDT 2013

Happy Rainy Friday Afternoon Along the Network,

In my haste to get the word out about our fabulous BOGO OPEN meeting, I neglected to mention the date.  The date  you are saving for this extravaganza is JULY 16TH.  It will be a sell out, small venue, two groups and all those who have been previously conflicted out.  If you REALLY want attend, I suggest you join the meeting and pay in advance.

Although Gotham has a no refund policy, this is not a problem for this meeting.  You are free to send anyone you want in your place and either collect the $40 from them or treat a friend and/or a client.  My clients are my friends.  I will check with The View of the World Club to find out the maximum number of people it will hold.  I will also need advance notice so they can order and prepare the food.  As it is, Downtown Gotham takes over the space for our meetings.  Anyone with questions, please e-mail me at:  lindarnewman at verizon.net

Bring your camera and see if you can take a better picture that Andy Lavin, www.alavin.com..  Downtown's PR Guru and newest member.  Andy took that glorious picture of the view.  Our server took pictures of the group - very difficult because he took the entire table.  Let's see what you can do with your camera or cell phone

See ya Downtown!

Best,

Queenie
GC, Gotham Downtown
2006 - Inventor - Gotham Open House
2004 - Co-Networker of the Year with Jeffrey Kamberg

Linda "Queenie" Newman
llnewman at haskellbrokerage.com

Linda R. (Queenie) Newman
Third Generation Insurance Broker