[Fredslist] Gotham Princeton convening February 15, at 12:15 p.m., at Mediterra Restaurant

Suzanne Neilson suzanneneilson at comcast.net
Wed Jan 30 16:55:44 EST 2013

Come one, come all.  If you haven't seen Princeton yet, and of course our
dynamic group of terrific professionals, you must ride the circuit for the
best!  We guarantee you a good time socializing and networking with the
warmest, most welcoming, and helpful group around.  After all, we are of
course headed by the "Prince of New Jersey" and Networker of the year, Mr.
Joshua Zinder.  That alone will make the 55-minute trip worthwhile!

Suzanne
Suzanne Neilson
The Organized Life