[Fredslist] Mike Farrell of LDI Color Toolbox

Roger Kahn Rogerk at virtualofficeny.com
Wed Jan 30 16:28:55 EST 2013

MIke's having a good month, because he helped us get a new Canon Color
Copier too (for our expansion space), and I can echo Eyal's compliments.
The LDI team was excellent.  We had a couple of minor start-up issues as
can often happen with technology, and they stayed with us all the way
until everything was perfect.

Thanks Michael!

Roger Kahn
Champion Office Suites