[Fredslist] You are invited to PDF's Carnaval - Wednesday, January 30th at Slate

Sharon Klein sklein at skgd.net
Wed Jan 23 12:58:58 EST 2013

Its Samba dancers, conga, rhumba, rum and much more...

You're invited!  It will be fun!
Join us for the (due to Sandy) rescheduled Parkinson's Disease
Foundation's CARNAVAL on Wednesday, January 30th at Slate in Chelsea,
NYC.

What: This Brazilian inspired fundraising event will feature DJ Brenda
Black, Samba dancing, games of chance, raffle, buffet dinner and
premium open bar.  All proceeds benefit PDF's research programs.

See attached — designed by yours truly.

Tickets are on sale.

Rio Couple special is $220 for two, so come with a friend.

While the Michael J. Fox Foundation is focused solely on research, PDF
helps people who are living with the disease today, through research,
education and advocacy.  Share their PINS Helpline #: (800) 457-6676
for answers to questions about PD.

Sharon Klein

http://www.pdf.org/carnaval