[Fredslist] two complimentary matrimonial law group invites

Jerome Wisselman email at lawjaw.com
Wed Jan 16 15:12:39 EST 2013

Hello All,

Tonight at 6:00pm there is a "Grandparents Rights" complimentary group in
our office for any grandparents custody or visitation questions.
Matrimonial and family law attorney Lloyd Rosen will be running this group
-- everyone is welcome to attend...and bring questions for a livelier
discussion.

Tomorrow night (Thurs) at 6:00pm  there is a "Pre-separation through
Post-divorce" legal/support group in our office for anyone in the process
who has some legal questions.  Everyone is welcome to attend and matrimonial
and family law attorney Lloyd Rosen will be running this group also.

It is a comfortable way to meet some other people in similar situations and
get some legal information.  We also offer a free consultation in our office
but some people prefer a group setting.

Please RSVP or let us know of any questions.

Thanks.

Jerry

Jerome Wisselman

Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.