[Fredslist] Job Opening at Computronix in Stamford CT

Barry Monies bmonies at Computronixusa.com
Wed Jan 16 14:43:52 EST 2013

Computronix, a computer/networking sales & services company is looking for a part-time receptionist/assistant Customer Operations Manager to work weekdays between approx 10:AM & 2:PM in our Stamford, CT location (in our company owned building, The Stamford Technology Center).

Although we currently have 2 people that answer the phones, we need a third to help with overflow and to take over part of the responsibilities of our Customer Operations Manager.  The job requires handling calls from our customers regarding services and account issues as well as scheduling engineers for technical services.   Additional job requirements include filing, data entry and other internal operation tasks.  Good communication and customer service skills are a must!   Although not required, computer/network  knowledge is a plus.   Training will be provided and there is possibility for advancement.   Please review our website at www.ComputronixUSA.com<http://www.ComputronixUSA.com> and submit resume to contact at computronixusa.com<mailto:contact at computronixusa.com>

Computronix, founded 15 years ago, offers the most powerful and complete computer/network support services available today.  Computronix, a multi-million dollar company, has been serving small to medium sized businesses (mostly in the financial, legal and medical industries) in the CT/NY Metro area since 1997.  We operate out of our 12,000sf, company owned building (The Stamford Technology Center) where we have a full staff of expertly trained engineers.  We  bring enterprise level technology solutions to the small to medium business and focus on making technology affordable and transparent so our clients can focus on their business!  We have participated in a Congressional Conference on homeland Security, accompanied a previous CT governor to Europe on a trade mission and have been featured in multiple newspapers and magazines, as well as recognized internationally as one of the top solution providers in Managed Services.   Most recently, our CEO, Barry Moniês was honored as one of the top 250 executives in the world in the Managed Technology Services industry for 2012.

We are able to show our clients how we can increase the efficiency and productivity of their firms, give them a competitive edge by utilizing the latest technology and save up to 60% over of their current computer/network support expenses.  And with our new NetCare2 service, we  combines all our Proactive services, Reactive support, antivirus, malware, spam protection and backup services into one monthly cost with no contract.