[Fredslist] Susan Zinder, my hero of the day

Alexander Suslensky alex at suslaw.com
Thu Feb 28 15:01:40 EST 2013

Well, Susan is my hero too.  At a meeting this morning, I had mentioned that much of my business is referred to me by real estate brokers and mortgage bankers/brokers.  Before I even got back to my office, Susan e-mailed cyber intro to a mortgage banker who seems very eager to connect.  Amazing!

[Suslensky_Alex_0298_print]
Alexander Suslensky

Law Firm of Alexander Suslensky, P.C.

120 East 37th Street
New York, New York 10016
Tel. (212) 929-7333
Fax (212) 929-7102

Alex at suslaw.com<mailto:Alex at suslaw.com>
www.suslaw.com<http://www.suslaw.com/>

U.S. Treasury Circular 230 Notice: Any U.S. federal tax advice included in this communication was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding U.S. federal tax penalties.

This e-mail contains information that is confidential, may be protected by the attorney/client or other applicable privileges, and may constitute non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender at (212) 929-7333. Unauthorized use, dissemination or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.