[Fredslist] Cheers to Steve Kirschner and Scott Bloom (REAL ESTATE GROUP)

tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com
Mon Feb 25 19:47:31 EST 2013

Hi,

Just want to give a "shout out" to Steve Kirschner and Scott Bloom, GC
and co-chair respectively, of the Real Estate Group for hosting a
really great lunch at the Friar's last week. Great networking, well
attended, and perfectly run meeting! As a "title guy" I was somewhat
reluctant for a long time to "ride" this group because of "stepping on
others turf." But I was well received and I too welcome my fellow
competition at the Lawyers Resource Group which btw is an "exclusive"
group (i.e. 1 per industry), and one I co-chair. Networking is good
for all and Gotham rocks!!!

P.s. Condolences to Steve on the loss of his mother last week. She
leaves a great legacy in him!

Successful Networking!!!
TJH

Best regards,