[Fredslist] LinkedIn Lunch LRG Gotham Meeting March 5th Come Ride the Circuit

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Mon Feb 25 20:27:00 EST 2013

Hello Gotham,
We have a fabulous addition to our Gotham Lawyers' Resource Group Meeting
Next week..Gotham's Very Own Marc Halpert with be leading a LinkedIn
discussion at the Friars Club.  Come join us for LinkedIn and Lunch.

Tuesday, March 5th
12:30-2
Friar's Club
57 E. 55th NYC, NY 10022

If you, or anyone you know is in a business profession which serves Lawyers
or the Legal Community, please reach out to me for :"category
clearance"...we would love to he you join  our lunch meeting.  Guest $40
can be paid online with approval at www.GothamNetworking.com  (click the
calendar of events, go to the date of our meeting, click event and PAY
NOW).

Feel free to email or call me with any information.  We look forward to
having you join us next week.
I have also attached a meeting flyer for yourself, or for you to pass it
along to business associates, friends,  business contacts interested in
joining us.

See you next week.
Judie

Judie Moceri-Lawyers Resource Group Coordinator
Promotional Solutions Int'l
201.967.1735
"Your One Stop Promotion Source"

visit us at  www.PromotionalSolutions.biz