[Fredslist] Health Insurance Broker

Nikodijevic, Milutin MILUTIN at elliman.com
Mon Dec 16 13:10:18 EST 2013

Can someone please recommend me an insurance broker for health insurance?
I need to get new insurance, as mine is expiring at the end of this month.

Thanks,

MILUTIN NIKODIJEVIC
LICENSED REAL ESTATE SALESPERSON
DOUGLAS ELLIMAN REAL ESTATE
DIRECT: 212.337.6136
MOBILE: 347.776.6925
FAX: 917.265.4716
MILUTIN at elliman.com
137 WAVERLY PLACE, NEW YORK, NY, 10014

This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. The information contained in this communication may be confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege. If you are the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages from us in the future then please respond to the sender to this effect. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company.