[Fredslist] Gotham magic needed: Marketing pro seeks new position

Stuart Kamen stu_kamen at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 12:29:05 EST 2013

Hello, Gotham Family,

I'm looking for a new career position and could use your help.

Do you know:
a) a company that needs a marketing, writing or corporate communications pro?
b) an ad agency or marketing firm in need of an experienced account manager/business development person?
c) a recruiter or executive placement guru who specializes in marketing clients?

If you know of someone who I should be speaking to in any of these three areas, please let me know.

Brief background: I have over 25 years of expertise in marketing, advertising and corporate communications. Most recently, I spent 8.5 years as a
director of account development at an ad agency before leaving and
then helping to launch the video/motion graphics firm, Platinum Platypus, three years ago. I
have a copywriting background, as well as extensive business
development, client acquisition and account management experience.

Thanks in advance for your help. And Happy Holidays!

-Stu Kamen
Mobile: 516.551.2900