[Fredslist] Thank you to Mark Bernstein of Katz, Sapper & Miller, LLP

Michelle Maratto MMaratto at itkowitz.com
Tue Dec 10 21:04:33 EST 2013

Thank you to Mark Bernstein of Katz, Sapper & Miller, LLP, for introducing me to Eric Kesyer Pastry Shop on Columbus Circle.  We met today to discuss synergy.  I thought for sure when I saw the snow this morning he would cancel - but he didn't!  And I had hot chocolate on a cold day and learned how having the right accounting firm could really enhance my client's legal projects!

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelle A. Maratto
Partner
Itkowitz PLLC
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York, New York 10007
P: (646) 822-1805
F: (212) 822-1401
mmaratto at itkowitz.com<mailto:mmaratto at itkowitz.com>
http://www.itkowitz.com<http://www.itkowitz.com/>

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. Do not read this if you are not the person (s) named. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner; you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.