[Fredslist] My daughters resume

vincent derogatis vincentderogatis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 19:16:08 EST 2013

Hello folks!
I've attached my daughter Justine's resume.

Please post it with the following intro:

Seasoned dedicated Accounts Receivable, Credit, and Collections Manager
with 20 years experience seeking position with a company that values hard
work, loyalty, and integrity. I am employed, but looking to move out of the
industry that I am currently in, as it has been devastated by the economy
over the past few years. Ideally I would like to find a position east of
the Commack area. If you have an A/R managerial position to fill please
consider my resume or pass it along to peers who may be looking.

Thank you and best regards,
Justine DeRogatis
justinederogatis at gmail.com