[Fredslist] How do we get NYC to invest & build more schools like Bronx Science & Stuyvesant?

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Thu Aug 29 10:35:56 EDT 2013

Gothamites,

                I am a product (and graduate) of Bronx Science, as are a
number of my friends.

                What can we do today, to help NYC invest in and build more
centers of excellence like Bronx Science, Stuyvesant, etc that lead the
world in Nobel Laureates, Patents, and fundamental contributions to
humanity?

                I know I was fortunate to benefit from the efforts of people
I've never met - the parents, educators and others who built those
institutions.

                I feel like it's my turn to toss bread on the waters and I
don't know where to start.

                The next generation deserves that we give them a better
Bronx Science & Stuyvesant.

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP

cell (917) 685-7731

CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.

 <mailto:raj at brainlink.com> raj at brainlink.com

 <http://www.brainlink.com> www.brainlink.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel> www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel
 <http://www.rajgoel.com> www.rajgoel.com

You run your business, and leave the IT to us.

Author of "The Most Important Secrets To Getting Great Results From IT"