[Fredslist] New Business Contact Information! a "Gotham Success Story" now taken to a higher level...

Steven Kirschner stevek at myenergyauction.com
Thu Aug 29 08:46:20 EDT 2013

Dear Fellow Gotham Member:

I am very pleased to announce my career transition to VP of Business Development of Premiere Energy Auctions.

I am enthralled with the opportunity of becoming an integral part of this unique and rapidly growing energy consultation firm.

In this position, I will utilize my life time national commercial real estate career experience and my cultivated personal business relationships to help grow Premiere into the #1 national energy consultation firm.

Because the services provided by Premiere are unequivocally beneficial, and provide a "no risk" opportunity for every business to reduce their energy costs, I am both motivated and happy to afford my respected business contacts with this opportunity.

I can personally attest that Premiere effectuated a reduction in energy costs at the 1,300,000 sq. ft. Matrix Corporate Center campus in Danbury, CT. that will result in a multi million dollar savings over a 5 year span.

It was an honor and privilege, that because of my Business Development position at Matrix Investment Group, and being an active leader in the Gotham Network,  I was able to meet Paul Shagawat, the co-founder and President of Premiere, and arrange its partnership with Matrix.

As they say in our networking family tribe, this is a “Gotham Success Story,” taken to a higher level!

Premiere’s service philosophy is to afford its clients totally unbiased, professional, and fact proven direction, in order to enable them to choose the best and lowest cost energy provider. This philosophy has always been mine as well, making my career change a natural transition.

>From my long-term career as a commercial Broker, and most recently being Director of Business Development for The Matrix Investment Group, I will use my close business contacts coupled profoundly by the personal business relationships that I established over the past few years as GC of the NY Real Estate Chapter and Co-Chair and GC of Fairchester.
Thank you Gotham!!!

Please let me know how I can help you in my new position as it will be my pleasure to do so.

I look forward to seeing you soon and hope you will “ride the circuit” shortly to either the NY or Fairchester Real Estate Chapter meeting. I will try to visit your chapter too in the near future.

For your information, Fairchester will be moving its breakfast meeting as of October 16th from Danbury to the Stamford/Greenwich area. The location will be announced shortly.

I wish you all a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!

Steve

Group Coordinator Ny Real Estate Chapter

Co-Chair and Group Coordinator Fairchester Chapter
Steve Kirschner

Vice President - Business Development

75 Lane Road Suite 203      Direct: 516.528.2288

Fairfield, NJ 07004               Office:  <tel:862.210.8770> 862.210.8770

                                                Email: stevek at myenergyauction.com

                                              www.myenergyauction.com