[Fredslist] US Open Tickets

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Mon Aug 26 09:39:40 EDT 2013

I have two free ones for tonight including bus from Friars club. First come, first served.

Scott M. Bloom
President/Managing Member
BLOOM Real Estate Group LLC
485 Madison Avenue, 2<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>nd<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0> Floor<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
New York, NY  10022<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
212-342-7444<tel:212-342-7444> [o]
917-327-2109<tel:917-327-2109> [m]
sbloom at bloomreg.com<mailto:sbloom at bloomreg.com>
www.bloomreg.com<http://www.bloomreg.com/>