[Fredslist] US Open Tickets

Stern, Judith JStern at signatureNY.com
Mon Aug 26 10:21:34 EDT 2013

I need two tickets for Tuesday September 3 in the evening.

From: Sandiesq [mailto:sandiesq at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 08:27 AM Central Standard Time
To: fredslist at gothamnetworking.com <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
Subject: [Fredslist] US Open Tickets

I have two sets of tickets for Monday night - Sept 2 <x-apple-data-detectors://3>  and for Friday night <x-apple-data-detectors://4> .  Lower promenade. Sec 306, Row M, Seats 16 and 17.  They include passes to the US Open Club which gets you into the stadium at 5pm <x-apple-data-detectors://5> .  Face value is $69 per ticket.  Considering fees, etc. I am willing to let them go for $75 each.  I have the tickets, and they would have to be picked up, or they can be overnighted, (for the cost of overnight mailing).  If anyone is interested, they are on sale for this one day only to my Gotham family. Email me please. Sandi

Sent from my iPhone

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is intended only for the use of the address(es) indicated above and may contain information that is confidential attorney-client communication or that is otherwise privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or re-transmit this e-mail or any attachment. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and all copies from your computer system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions which arise as a result.