[Fredslist] College contact request

Sajiun-Fitzharris, Susan Susan.Sajiun-Fitzharris at hubinternational.com
Fri Aug 23 10:16:09 EDT 2013

Hello fello Gothamites! It's college hunting time for my daughter Gotham member #1A!!  My baby is entering her senior year in HS, she was just selected as the President of Leadership two weeks ago, amongst many other accolades, you can see such a proud mommy!
If anyone knows someone close to them who attended any of these colleges (these are the last few she's considering we are looking to speak to someone who attended who knows someone top tier level at the school etc.. Colleges are UCONN, Univ of Delaware, Quinnipiac, Penn state, Marist. My husband went to Holy Cross, so we are pretty much covered on that school. Thanks family!