[Fredslist] Job Opportunity Available

Lehrhoff , Benjamin Benjamin.Lehrhoff at bernstein.com
Fri Aug 16 15:22:46 EDT 2013

My sister in-laws company is looking to fill a position and I wanted to make it available to Gotham.  Please contact her directly if interested.

Please contact Mallory Jones at mjones at execonline.com<mailto:mjones at execonline.com> with your resume and one-page cover letter stating why you are excited about this opportunity.

About Our Company:
ExecOnline is a high growth and well-funded start up in the educational technology space. We are headquartered in midtown Manhattan.

Our mission is to provide executives at Fortune 1000 companies with access to superb training by working in partnership with top 10 business schools and heads of HR and Talent Management around opportunities that combine the quality and engagement of in-person development with the scale and measurability of online programs.

Our team consists of experienced sales and marketing professionals, technology developers, and product managers with a strong background in academia and corporate HR best practices. We value higher education and the impact top 10 business schools can have on building executive knowledge and skills.

We seek a Sales & Marketing Associate to join our commercial team.

We are recruiting high-energy, goal-driven young professionals with strong business acumen and natural sales instincts for this role. We offer a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment where you will have tools and guidance to succeed and the opportunity to help shape direction and initiatives. Individuals will receive a base salary and incentives competitive with market standards.
Responsibilities:
1) Create a great first impression to prospects and customers
2) Develop and manage effective demand generation campaigns that involve direct interactions with C-level executives through oral and written communication
3) Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in ExecOnline offerings
4) Achieve monthly quotas of scheduled meetings and quarterly revenue goals in partnership with senior sales executive
5) Participate in strategy meetings with company leadership to help in shaping offerings and overall direction of sales & marketing efforts
6) Client and market research projects
7) Generate forecasting and pipeline reports
8) Manage vendor relationships with select technology providers
9) Administrative sales and office activities (contracts, Saleforce.com, buy office snacks, etc)
10) Provide positive energy and new perspectives to the organization

Desired Skills/Experience:

  *   Attachment to hit and overachieve on personal and organizational goals
  *   Minimum 1-2 years of business experience (heavy outbound calling a plus)
  *   Bachelor's degree from a top University
  *   Passion for Sales and Higher Education
  *   Excellent written/verbal communication skills
  *   Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
  *   Strong problem-solving skills
  *   Process-oriented and attentive to detail
  *   High energy and positive attitude
  *   Desire to take initiative
  *   Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment

Please contact Mallory Jones at mjones at execonline.com<mailto:mjones at execonline.com> with your resume and one-page cover letter stating why you are excited about this opportunity.

For further important information about AllianceBernstein please click here
http://www.alliancebernstein.com/disclaimer/email/disclaimer.html