[Fredslist] File Clerk and more

sandra busell sandiesq at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 13:40:53 EDT 2013

We are looking to hire a clerk to do filing, go to court to file papers,
answer telephones, etc.  We only need approximately 20 hours per week and
we are somewhat flexible on hours and days worked.  Please have the person
send us their resume to the fax number below or to my email
sandra.busell at busellstier.com.  thanks.
Sandi

--
Sandra N. Busell, Esq.
Busell & Stier, PLLC

***NOTICE***

This e-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above, and may contain information that is privileged,
attorney work product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
you have received this message in error, or are not a named recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this
e-mail message from your computer.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed
by the IRS, please be aware that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in
this communication (including any attachments or enclosures) is not
intended or written to be used and cannot be used for the purpose of (i)
avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or
(ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to any other person any
transaction or matter addressed herein

Thank you.