[Fredslist] Speech Improvement and Eyeglasses - GREAT Latz and Domber!!!

Rona Wexler rona at wexler-consulting.com
Fri Aug 9 21:36:34 EDT 2013

We agree!

Rona
Rona E. Wexler, M.A., ABVE/D
Expert Assessments of Earning Capacity & Employability
Employment Litigation & Family Law     Executive and Career Coaching
(646) 335-5236   rona at wexler-consulting.com<mailto:rona at wexler-consulting.com>
Wexler Vocational and Career Services
www.wexler-consulting.com<http://www.wexler-consulting.com/>       Fax: (815) 366-8024
15900 Riverside Dr. W, Suite 1K