[Fredslist] Last Night's Women NYC Meeting was FABULOUS!

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 13:18:01 EDT 2013

I second that for a great meeting,  I had company for part of my trip back
to Long Island and  got to see people like Laurel who I haven't seen in
years.

I also want to take the time to compliment Marc Halpert.  He does so much
for Gotham, and seems to be everywhere.  I had a chat with him last night
and it reminded me how *wonderful* he is as a friend, as a support, as a
Linked In coach - WONDERFUL to talk to.  If you haven't had a chance, do so.

Thank you Marc for your* great attitude* and optimism and for who you are.

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com