[Fredslist] Last Night's Women NYC Meeting was FABULOUS!

Liz Saldana LSaldana at Halstead.com
Thu Apr 11 10:16:48 EDT 2013

If you weren't at last night's wine tasting event, you missed a great time.  Guests and circuit riders turned out for a FABULOUS evening of wine tasting and networking.  How good was it?  Well, I walked home (6 blocks) afterwards in the pouring rain without an umbrella and didn't mind.  That, is how good it was!

A big, thank you, to everyone who made this evening such a pleasure especially, new member, Bruce Nevins, of Grande Harvest Wines.

Let's do it again!

Liz

[E8S_l]

A referral is the greatest compliment of all!

[cid:image001.gif at 01C74E8C.D1224320]

Liz Saldaña
[cne_logo_cmyk 2]
Halstead Property, LLC
831 Broadway New York, NY 10003
Lic. R.E. Salesperson
Office: 212 381-4260
Cell: 917 697-3005
Fax: 646 775-4279
Website: www.Halstead.com
Watch my Agent Profile Video<http://www.halstead.com/properTV.aspx?video=788A43A32F>
Start searching all NYC Listings Today!<lizsaldana.buyfolio.com>
[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lizsaldana> Liz Saldaña's LinkedIn Page<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lizsaldana>
Follow me on Twitter<https://twitter.com/LizSaldanaNYC>

[Greenisbetter]

This e mail is for the named addressees only and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform me and delete it from your files. If you do not wish to receive commercial emails from me in the future and like to "Opt-Out" please reply back to your sender with subject "remove me from your list." All information is from sources deemed reliable but is subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. No representation is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate and all information should be confirmed by customer. All rights to content, photographs and graphics reserved to Broker. Broker is not authorized to bind parties. Real estate contracts are only established by duly executed agreement between the parties.