[Fredslist] Connections in Californa or Florida or NY Metro Gotham Magic Needed

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 6 08:47:07 EDT 2013

Gotham,
My good friend and realtor who seeks renters for my home on LBI during the summer season,
by the way Long Beach Island is going to be great this summer, especially Surf City
where my house is located, hint, hint..
His son is seeking an entry level position as you will see from his comment below.
A resume is attached and any Gotham magic to assist this young man would be greatly
appreciated.  Maybe Princeton Group would be a good one here? He has sailing and boating
experience too!

Mitch Tublin
www.easysmallbusinesssolutions.com
facebook.com/businesssuccessadvice