[Fredslist] Singing Jayne Latz's praise (clearly)

Michael Weiner michael at accututor.com
Wed Apr 3 23:52:53 EDT 2013

Dear Tribe, I went to Jayne's  "How to Communicate with Clarity, and
Confidence" seminar this evening, and it was a treat. We had a combination
of non-native and native English speakers, and Jayne had all of us focusing
on listening, posture, breathing, and other simple and effective ways of
improving our speaking and presentation. Even though I've heard her
introduction at many networking meetings, it was still very helpful to have
her engaging presence at the front of the room directing exercises and
dispensing helpful tips. I highly recommend attending one of her future
Corporate Speech Solutions seminars if you possibly can (or working with her
individually, of course)!

All the best,

Michael

Michael Weiner

AccuTutor

web: AccuTutor.com <http://www.accututor.com/>

LinkedIn: Michael Weiner <http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelcweiner>

Facebook: Facebook.com/AccuTutor <http://www.facebook.com/AccuTutor>

Personalized test prep and subject instruction

PC and Mac training/troubleshooting

(212) 452-1204 office

(917) 715-1032 cell

(866) 889-7963 toll-free fax