[Fredslist] I listened to you now I need help

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Wed Apr 3 23:51:29 EDT 2013

Gotham,
Yes last year I was troubled by my daughter's career path and her choice of school, and despite my reservations I listened to the well over 30 responses I received telling me I should let her find her own way and help her achieve her goals and dreams. So here it is Gotham time for the rubber to hit the road, I let her choose her school and her Major and she is exceedingly happy (that is good!!)....but now she needs something to do this summer so I come back to you with this plea.....

I am looking for any suggestions for summer internships in the art world for my daughter.  I have attached her resume and can send you some information on her artwork or connections to her websites if you need.  She is majoring in Metalwork and Jewelry, however she is interested in any and all kinds of art and has experience in graphic design, painting sculpture, printmaking, video, jewelry, etc., etc.  Any suggestions you may have would be most appreciated.

She can also arrange to have a Skype interview if it is needed.

All the best!

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal