[Fredslist] Assistant Office Manager Position available in White Plains

gpurvislcsw at mac.com gpurvislcsw at mac.com
Mon Sep 24 18:55:29 EDT 2012

There is an opening at the not-for-profit agency I work for in Westchester County, Julia Dykman ANDRUS Memorial, for an assistant office manager for a children's clinic in White Plains.  Candidate should have medical or clinical office management experience, the ability to multitask, and excellent communication skills, and the ability to drive with a license in good standing.  Send resumes to me and I will forward.

Gail P (Healthcare) gpurvislcsw at mac.com