[Fredslist] Renatto on Nassau Nursing Home

Dr Elizabeth Greenberg drgreenberg at drgreenberg.com
Wed Sep 5 21:29:25 EDT 2012

Thank you all. I have forwarded the info to my friend and former neighbor.

Dr. Elizabeth Greenberg
Chiropractor and Wellness Advisor
89 Fifth Avenue Ste 604
New York, NY 10003
212.627.2660
 <http://www.drgreenberg.com> www.drgreenberg.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic communication, including any
attachments, contains information from the office of Dr. Elizabeth Greenberg
which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately
& destroy or delete all
electronic & hard copies of the communication, including attachments. Please
also note that your email address will never be lent or sold to anyone. If
at anytime you would like to be removed from this email list, please reply
to  <mailto:Dr.ElizabethGreenberg at verizon.net> DrGreenberg at DrGreenberg.com
and write REMOVE in the subject line.
Thank you!