[Fredslist] Politics@gothamnetworking.com

Benjamin Geizhals bgeizhals at moritthock.com
Wed Oct 10 07:41:12 EDT 2012

          There is another "season" out there in addition to the baseball post-season. It's election season! It's time to talk politics! Following the incredible success of Gotham's "Sportstalk" -- our virtual sports bar, we are introducing "politics at gothamnetworking.com" our tribal forum for political discussion.
Following the format of "Sportstalk",  it will be an open forum for those Gotham members who wish to participate in political discussions.
           Two requirements to participate: First, since political  discussion can get emotional, you must be mindful and civil. Second, you must sign up by emailing webmaster at gothamnetworking.com to get on the list.