[Fredslist] Promo Five (5) Questions

Howard Bersch howard at hwbinsurance.com
Fri Nov 30 08:36:52 EST 2012

HWB Insurance Newsletter
  November, 2012
Featured Article

Call Howard
201-567-3236

::
Howard W. Bersch
PO Box 283, Leonia, NJ 07605
Phone: 201-567-3236

Feel free to email me anytime:

howard at hwbinsurance.com
   Five (5) Essential Questions

1) What should my daily dollar benefit amount be?
2) How long should my benefit period be?
3) What should my deductible be?
4) Should I have the same benefit at my home as in a nursing home?
5) Should I purchase an inflation rider?

These are the five essential questions that should be answered if you are buying a long term care insurance policy.  If you live in New York area (other states available) and provided these answers:

1) $200.00
2) 6 years
3) 90 days
4) Yes, $200.00
5) Yes, 5%

If single and you qualify for preferred premium rates, your annual premium would be:

Age 50 = $2571.00     Age 55 = $2905.00
Age 60 = $3883.00     Age 65 = $5198.00

If married and you both qualify for preferred premium rates, the annual premium for each would be:

Age 50 = $1928.00    Age 55 = $2178.00
Age 60 = $2913.00    Age 65 = $3899.00

Please call/email me to obtain a premium
 calculation.
Do You Have Long Term
Care Insurance?
 Take Care of Tomorrow Today

Call or email me anytime for a
FREE Quote!

www.HWBInsurance.com

 Long Term Care | Life Insurance |Health Insurance
Disability Income | Dental | Retirement

Forward email

This email was sent to howard at hwbinsurance.com by howard at hwbinsurance.com |
HWB Insurance| PO Box 283| Leonia| NJ| 07605

THIS IS A TEST EMAIL ONLY.
This email was sent by the author for the sole purpose of testing a draft message. If you believe you have received the message in error, please contact the author by replying to this message. Constant Contact takes reports of abuse very seriously. If you wish to report abuse, please forward this message to abuse at constantcontact.com.