[Fredslist] [Promo] Help for business partners in conflict

Jane Beddall jb at dovetailresolutions.com
Fri Nov 30 08:09:45 EST 2012

Are you frustrated by your relationship with your business partner?

If so, you are not alone.

Keeping a business partnership functioning optimally is tough work:

**  Partners can disagree on goals.

**  Partners can disagree on expectations.

**  Partners can fail to communicate effectively.

_Lots of business partnerships face these challenges. The smart ones try
to do something__about them,
_ *_before the business is damaged or destroyed._*
__
Ask me how I can help.  Always a complimentary, confidential consultation.

Jane Beddall

--
Jane Beddall, M.A., J.D.
Dovetail Resolutions, LLC