[Fredslist] car mechanic and eye doctor in Manhattan

Ellyn Finkelstein ellynfinkelstein at danielgale.com
Wed Nov 28 13:37:58 EST 2012

Hi Gotham members,

   Not sure if anyone in our group is a car mechanic or eye doctor in Manhattan.  If you are please respond.

I am looking for a car mechanic in Nassau or Suffolk (western suffolk).  I have three older cars that from time to time need repairs or maintenance of some sort.  Honest and reliable please.  All recommendations appreciated.

Also, need a referral for an eye doctor in Manhattan .lower Manhattan or in the 30's east side would be great. My son lives and works in Manhattan and quite frankly I have no idea about an eye doctor there!

Sincerely,
Ellyn Finkelstein
Licensed R.E. Salesperson
Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty
7951 Jericho Tpke.
Woodbury, NY  11797
Office: 516.677.0030 Ext 305
Cell: 516.972.8649