[Fredslist] A must read!

John Buscarello john at buscarello.com
Wed Nov 28 13:25:44 EST 2012

As you may have seen, due to technical difficulties Gotham's book club is not able to discuss our current book today.

But that's good news for anyone who may want to read a dynamic book and have the opportunity to discuss it with the author!

The book -  Where'd you go Bernadette by Maria Semple - is terrific and fast paced, as well as, written in an interesting style. So while we reschedule the date to discuss the book, my suggestion is you run out and read this novel!

Stay tuned and please join us!

John A. Buscarello, ASID
John A. Buscarello, Inc. - Interior Design
27 West 20th Street, Suite # 1206
New York, NY 10011
212-691-5881   /   917-796-0101
john at buscarello.com