[Fredslist] RENNATO : BOARD CERTIFIED PSYCHOLOGIST NEEDED IN MANHATTAN

Stephen Kirschner skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com
Wed Nov 28 06:25:11 EST 2012

Thank you everyone for your great response.
My friend has received all recommendations and is diligently pursuing them.

The Gotham Tribe as always never fails!!!

Group Coordinator NY Real Estate Chapter
Co-Chair and Group Coordinator Fairchester Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Vice President - Business Development and Leasing
MATRIX INVESTMENT GROUP
1201 Route 112
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776
Tel.    631 406 4921