[Fredslist] Need Gotham member or referral to cleanup Oceanside basement

Alan Levy alan.levy at wbmason.com
Tue Nov 27 23:19:10 EST 2012

My elderly in-laws live in Oceanside and had 7" of water in their basement, among other problems from Super-storm Sandy. They have had FEMA out to their home and an insurance adjuster. They are now ready to begin tearing  up carpets and removing wall coverings,  in addition to getting rid of a lifetime's worth of memorabilia that has become garbage. They need a reliable contractor or someone well schooled in debris removal to assist in the cleanup. Though I don't think mold remediation may be necessary, there is probably a need to address the water damage from that perspective to make sure  it does not become a problem.  A Gotham member would be the best option, but a referral to a reliable source who can do some hand holding in the process is certainly preferable.

Please contact me as  soon as possible. Thanks in advance for your help.

Alan Levy
Senior Account Executive
W.B.Mason Co., Inc.
76 Progress Drive
Stamford,CT 06802
Phone 888-926-2766 x.8816
Cell     914-525-1540
Fax     800-926-3507
E-Mail: alan.levy at wbmason.com<mailto:alan.levy at wbmason.com>
Web:  www.wbmason.com<https://172.20.10.77/f5-w-687474703a2f2f7777772e77626d61736f6e2e636f6d$$>
*** WB Mason is proud to announce the launch of their furniture website. Please visit the new site at www.wbmasoninteriors.com<http://www.wbmasoninteriors.com> . Here you will find our full line of products and services. If you are moving, expanding, or reconfiguring I would love an opportunity to discuss furniture with you ***