[Fredslist] NY REAL ESTATE CHAPTER WELCOMES NEW MEMBER Miles Bloom of Bisnow Media Group

Stephen Kirschner skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com
Tue Nov 27 12:49:41 EST 2012

The NY Real Estate Chapter of Gotham is proud to welcome its newest member Miles Bloom to our network.

Miles is VP and Director of Business Development for Bisnow Media Group for the past 2 years. Bisnow is the largest real estate news publication and event planner.  They have over 30,000 professional real estate subscribers in NYC alone.

Miles is a professional Golfer and instructor and looks forward to being an active participant in our annual Golf outing.

Miles has achieved strong business relationships throughout his business career and is anxious to share them with Gotham members.  He is by profession a "networker extraordinaire" and will be a valuable member to our tribe.

Business address:
1515 Broadway  #1155
New York City, NY 10036
Work Phone: 212 520 2646
Cell# 716 534 3731
email address: miles.bloom at bisnow.com<mailto:miles.bloom at bisnow.com>
www.bisnow.com<http://www.bisnow.com>

Look for Miles at future Gotham events and please welcome him to our "tribe"!!

Group Coordinator Gotham Real Estate Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Vice President
Business Development and Leasing
MATRIX INVESTMENT GROUP
1201 Route 112
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776
(o) 631 406 4921 direct  (o) 631 979 2777 main
(f)  631 979 3198
(c) 516 528 2288
email: skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com<mailto:skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com>
www.matrixcorpcenter.com<http://www.matrixcorpcenter.com/>