[Fredslist] Ride The Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 12:18:20 EST 2012

Greetings Gotham:  I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.  Our Expert Witness Group's last meeting of 2012 will be on Monday, December 10 at 12:15-2:00pm at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's (230 E.44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.) and will feature Brian Jones, a senior manager with Crystal McKenzie, Inc. of NYC, a 30-year old marketing and advertising agency that specializes in web design, especially for Expert Witnesses and other professionals.    They are the company that recently overhauled my own company's web site (www.goldhaber.com) and will be making an interactive presentation to us about key points we need to consider with regards to our web sites.  Many of you have requested that we address this topic so it is only fitting that we saved what promises to be one of our best meetings for the end of the year.  Feel free to come and/or invite any guests, as long as you let me know and they are pre-registered and pre-paid on our Gotham website (the cost of
 our luncheon meeting, featuring Fabio's fabulous home-cooked, custom made food is only $35).   Please RSVP to me ASAP and I look forward to closing out 2012 with all of you on December 10.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)