[Fredslist] Need help with ACT CRM Software

Phyllis Newbert panewbert at theheartsaver.com
Wed Nov 7 16:54:24 EST 2012

Dear Gothamites:

Our company purchased the 2010 version of SAGE ACT (in 2010) for our client
database and marketing purposes and several of my staff members are
responsible for using this program to keep track of clients
and correspondence.  I am now very frustrated because I recently learned
that my ACT users are unaware of how to create mailing labels that will
allow for the inclusion of a client's title nor are they familiar with
several other aspects of the program that were supposedly key reasons to
have purchased it in the first place.  I do feel that the training that was
provided upon purchase was limited at best but printing labels with titles
should have been one of the most basic features.

Is anyone familiar with ACT or know someone who could be a resource?

Thank you,
Phyllis

Phyllis Anne Newbert
The Heart Saver Institute