[Fredslist] Re: [Gclist] Fw: I can help

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Fri Nov 2 13:12:18 EDT 2012

I might be able to help??

Ideas:

My office is up and running.  I plan on being there a majority of tomorrow
and maybe Sunday afternoon.  Regardless, if you need internet, tables, etc,
please feel free to let me know.  I'm on 44th and 3rd.

My home is up and running, but extremely small.  I'm on 77th and 3rd.  If
you need power, internet, shower, etc, then let me know.  As far as
sleeping over, that would be tough, but there's a small couch and a lot of
hard floor.

If you need a shower, steam, sauna, gym, the Friars Club is mostly open,
not Sunday.

I have a Zipcar account.  Last week I was able to get cars for weekday
nights, drive to Long Island and help out.  I expect the same for this
coming week, but who knows.    If the car has gas or not, is a different
story.  Likely they will have gas and I can use it for a night (say from
8pm-8am on weekdays for emergency situations).

I will keep thinking....

Danny

 Danny Mizrahi

 p:  (212) 737-0608