[Fredslist] Passion & Work - Intergenerational e-Tip - October 2012 (promo)

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Fri Nov 2 12:49:57 EDT 2012

My heart goes out to all Gothamites and families who have suffered damage or loss of power in the monster storm Sandy. Let me know if I can help you. Thankfully, we have been fine.

For a positive distraction, here are my monthly insights on generational diversity challenges - and some observations from my exhilarating recent Baltic vacation to 3 cities.
Enjoy!
Phyllis