[Fredslist] Tours, tea, and terrific people

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Mon May 21 20:05:37 EDT 2012

So Gotham here is I sit on the train on the way back to Princeton (yes fred this is a long one....local) thinking about the last 36 hours and Gotham.

Thank you for all of the complements on the tour I love walking the high line and giving the tours and as long as gothamites are up for it I am up for giving them. A little know secret is that the highline is a great place to network. Meet that person you are intrigued with at a Gotham lunch or another gothamites and stroll the highline get to know them it brings networking to a new level.

This afternoon I had the pleasure of getting together and having tea with fellow gothamite Jeanne Brutman. For those of you who have not met or gotten to know Jeanne you should really take the time. Jeanne is intriguing and thought provoking, and although I have heard her speak at our Gotham construction group meetings I must say she really is so much more definitely a gotham member worth getting to know.

Finally I   spent this evening with my fellow networkers of the year(s) it was apparent why these wonderful people were singled out. It is so much more than networking and being at that lunch it is about giving of yourself and these  14 people are a testament to gotham's motto. it's all about the give.

So 36 hours of Gotham tours, tea and terrific people.

Thank you all the best!
Josh

Sent from my iPhone