[Fredslist] Thank you Joshua Zinder, Networker of the year!

Suzanne Neilson suzanneneilson at comcast.net
Mon May 21 16:36:28 EDT 2012

Josh, what can I say.  It was one of the most fascinating tours (maybe the
most fascinating!) tours I've ever been on.  Your knowledge of the Highline
Park and the surrounding architecture was incredibly thorough.  And better
yet, all of the stories behind the scenes were luscious.  I could've asked a
million questions as we went along as you piqued my interest, but had I done
that, it would've been a 3-hr tour.  Thank you so much for all you do, for
sharing yourself selflessly with all of us Gothamites.  Can't wait till next
year's tour!

Suzanne

Suzanne Neilson
The Organized Life