[Fredslist] Yankees tickets for Friday, May 18--50% off normal advance price

Michael Weiner michael at accututor.com
Mon May 14 01:41:41 EDT 2012

Dear Gothamites,

I lead a group of alumni from my college to a Yankees game every year, but
over time the reach and effectiveness of our promotional efforts has
diminished. Thus, I have extra tickets for the Yankees game on Friday
against the Reds. If you are interested in purchasing up to 4 tickets,
please respond to me ASAP; details are below. I will deliver to your home or
office in Manhattan, or we can make other arrangements as needed. I wish I
could offer the tickets free, but my alumni club would take the hit so
unfortunately that isn't possible.

Who: Yankees vs. Reds

When: Friday, May 18, 7:05 PM

Seat location: Section 207, Row 19

Price: $30/ticket, which is half of the usual $60 advance price, and no
Ticketmaster charges

Hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day with loved ones,

Michael

Michael Weiner

AccuTutor

web: AccuTutor.com

Facebook: Facebook.com/AccuTutor

Personalized test prep and subject instruction

PC and Mac training/troubleshooting

(212) 452-1204 office

(917) 715-1032 cell

(866) 889-7963 toll-free fax