[Fredslist] Mold Attorney

Mark Bernstein mbernstein at tworld.com
Mon May 7 12:23:33 EDT 2012

Thanks everyone for your fast responses and recommendations for my client,
I've got more names than I can handle, you're all the best!

Best regards,

Mark Bernstein

Transworld Business Advisors of Manhattan

1001 Avenue of the Americas

Suite 1102

New York, NY 10018

212.382.4626 Ext. 1127 Office

212.382.4627 Ext. 1128 Office

212.382.4628 Fax

917.445.3371 Cell

EMail: mbernstein at tworld.com

Web: www.tworld.com/manhattan

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended
only for the exclusive use of the individual[s] to whom it is addressed. The
information contained herein or attached hereto may be proprietary,
confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
you are not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby on notice that any use,
immediately notify the sender by telephone 212.382.4626 or e-mail
mbernstein at tworld.com and delete all copies of this e-mail and any
attachments. Thank you.