[Fredslist] **Gotham Health Care Meeting--moved** to KZR

Cindy cssomma at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 10:58:09 EDT 2012

Tomorrow's 12:30 meeting has been moved from the Friars club- to, Fred's office.                                                     Klein Zelman Rothermel                               485 Madison Ave 15th floor                               New York, NY.                                                 Please confirm notice of this email(cssomma at yahoo.com) please arrive with photo ID, I will provide Fred's office with the names of those who are attending. I look forward to seeing you.                    Thank you,                                                    Cindy
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T